- 24 March 2017: The Quality Council of India (QCI), New Delhi in partnership with the Foundation for Revitalization of Local Health Traditions (FRLHT) launched probably its most offbeat work, a Voluntary Certification Scheme for Traditional Community Health Practitioners (TCHPs),commonly called folk healers or gram vaidyas, who have treated illnesses for centuries based on tradition of local health practices but have not been recognized in our healthcare delivery system.
National Evaluation Workshop for ENVIS Centres, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- 17-18 March 2017: The National Evaluation Workshop for ENVIS Centres is scheduled to be held on 17-18 March 2017 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The ENVIS Centre hosted at Gujarat Ecology Commission (GEC), Gandhinagar is organising the Workshop on behalf of the MoEF&CC for all the ENVIS Centres.
- 24- 26 February 2017: 3rd Meeting on Traditional Knowledge would be conducted on 24- 26 February 2017 — Invitation for the Conference and Request for providing information for Encyclopedia on Scientific Validation of Traditional Knowledge by Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India.
- Performa for providing information for developing an encyclopedia on Scientific Validation of Traditional Knowledge
- 22-26 February 2017: On behalf of organizing committee of the National Biodiversity Congress 2017, I am happy to invite you to NBC 2017 hosted by Kerala State Biodiversity Board.
- The focal theme of NBC 2017 is “Mainstreaming Biodiversity for Sustainable Development”. Presentations and discussions will focus on a variety of key issues related with Biodiversity conservation, sustainable utilization and benefit sharing. All delegates who wish to present their work are invited to submit an abstract for consideration in the conference under the subthemes based on the general guidelines.
- 19 February 2017: Anniversary of “His Highness Sri Srikantadatta Narasimharaja Wadiyar Medical Heritage Library” was celebrated as “Indian Medical Heritage” day on 19 February 2017 at FRLHT-TDU campus, with launching of “Digital Resource Center of Ancient Medical Books and Manuscripts” by Her Highness Pramoda Devi Wadiyar and followed a series of interesting lectures on the theme “Wellness (Swasthya): Integrative Approach to Health” and regenerative biology.