Vernacular Search - How to Search
1) First select the Vernacular languages in which you want to search the plant name. To select click on checkboxes.
2) Now type atleast 4 characters of the vernacular name in search box.
3) You will get number of plants & plant names matching to your search criteria.
4) Click on the name of the plant to view the detailed information.
1. FRLHT database: Encyclopedia on Indian Medicinal Plants
2. Ved D.K (Late) & G. S Goraya (2008), Demand and Supply of Medicinal Plants in India, Bishen Singh, Mahendra Pal Singh, Dehra Dun & FRLHT, Bangalore, India (copy right 2008, National Medicinal Plants Board, New Delhi)
Library of Congress Control No.: 2008306606